Friday, March 2, 2012

What Will My Garden Bring??

I am getting very excited about our garden! Next week we are getting wine barrels (since I have no yard). I am doing a ton of reading on composting. I need to get some good soil and add in the compost a couple weeks before I plant according to something I read. I also am not sure when I should start to germinate my seeds. I've also read up on the perfect planting days on the Farmer's Almanac. It says you can start planting today.

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/calendar/gardening/

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get a house so I can start up a garden. The apartment complex I live at has become super picky & we're not allowed to have anything but furniture out on the patio. :/ Bummed me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely ridiculous!!!! You should at least do a little herb garden inside.

    ReplyDelete