Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heavy Metal

Trav laughs every time I say something along the lines of, "The heavy metal is poisoning us!". I am of course not talking about the music genre. I am referring to the mercury, aluminum, and lead that builds up in the human body. Did you know there is mercury in amalgam (silver) fillings? I read somewhere that there is enough mercury in one filling to kill a lake full of fish. Of course the American Dental Association denies that any of the mercury can leak out into our mouths (and be ingested) but there are many dentists who believe quite the opposite. I don't have insurance so I can't get mine removed anytime soon so for now I am taking Chlorella (a powerful derivative of chlorophyll that works as a detoxifier and is awesome for the digestive system).

I put two and two together and I realized that so many diseases are caused by the toxic build-up inside of us. Toxins that are allowed by the government. Which brings me to my next toxic topic: vaccinations.

I believe that through common day sanitation most of the diseases they vaccinate our children for would have a low occurance anyway. Polio for instance is only transmitted through human feces. Does anyone you know come into contact with human shit on any kind of regular basis? No, because we live in a day and age where we don't have to worry about poop in our water (hopefully?).

This article does an absolutely amazing job of summing it up: http://www.doctoryourself.com/vaccination.html

Healthy people don't need vaccinations. We have an immune system for a reason. By getting vaccinations you are only polluting your body further with toxins that are causing worse diseases than the one you are trying to protect yourself from.

I was shocked to learn that multiple sclerosis is linked to mercury poisoning. They have found chelation (completely depleting your body of the heavy metals and then adding back in what you need) quite effective and some have claimed to be cured. Doctors in our country don't mention alternative therapies, instead they just give you an incredibly expenisve prescription that treat symptoms and not the cause...

I vow to always try the natural way first for whatever ailment I may encounter. I am done with chemicals that have helped me none.

2 comments:

  1. Tell Travis that heavy metal (the music genre) IS poisoning us too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay thanks for your input butthole!! :D

    ReplyDelete